I really didn't want to take the boys to see the Santa at the mall. I much rather prefer a classic Santa... red suit... white gloves... and a soft, fluffy, white beard. But, I'm sure this Santa tries his best.
Regardless, I plopped the boys in Santa's lap. I guess Grayson caught my hesitant vibe, because for about 10 seconds, he loathed and strongly protested Christmas, yelling, "No! No! No!"
Off to Grayson's right sits Jackson--who seemed somewhat irritated that Grayson would act this way (we would expect nothing less from this 4 year-old). Jackson simply needed to discuss a Playmobil SkatePark... and trust me, it WAS a discussion. Jackson described it so thoroughly, I'm pretty sure I saw Santa peek at his watch.
Tears and all, I snapped a picture... of course! Thankfully, Grayson did smile and wave at Santa right before leaving the mall (he had about 30 minutes to forget it all).
No hard feelings, Santa Claus. While strolling to the door he whispered,
"Ho. Ho. Ho."

I love it! hahahaha
ReplyDelete